Road works Icon Report a Road Fault
- 1Locate Road Fault
- 2Fault Details
- Anything blocking a road or pavement e.g.
- Roads signs
- Large animal carcasses
- Large or dangerous pothole
- Mud or oil on a road
- Missing manhole or gully covers
- Traffic lights not working
Please use this form to only report non-emergency faults with roads, pavements or signs.
If the fault is regarding street lights, illuminated signs/bollards or permanent traffic signals please use the Street Lighting Faults Form.
Trunk Road Details
Trunk roads are maintained by external contractors, if you wish to report an issue with a trunk road please use the information below to select the correct contractor and report it to them directly.
North and East of Halbeath (by Dunfermline)
- M90 - Motorway from Halbeath to Fife Council border with Perth & Kinross
- A92T - Dual / Single Carriageway road from Crossgates (by Dunfermline) past Kirkcaldy and Glenrothes to Tay Road Bridge
Managed by Bear Scotland. Contact number is 0800 138 9903
South and West of Halbeath (by Dunfermline)
- M90 - Motorway from Forth Road Bridge to Halbeath
- A823(M) - Motorway spur from M90 to Rosyth/Dunfermline (past SKY Building at Pitreavie)
- A985T - From M90 at Rosyth through Crombie, by High Valleyfield, to Kincardine Bridge. Includes Admiralty Road Rosyth, Main Road Crombie and Valleyfield by-pass.
- A977T - North at Kincardine to Fife Council border with Clackmannanshire
Managed by Amey PLC. Contact number is 0800521660.
Trunk roads - Please note that Trunk roads are maintained by external contractors and faults on these roads should be reported directly to them. See the list of trunk roads
Flooding – If there is evidence of sewage, please call the Scottish Water emergency line on 0845 601 8855
Bus shelters – If the bus shelter has an illuminated side or advertising poster report this to Clear Channel on 0800 731 3699.